- Safety Scrape mats offer an excellent anti-slip work surface as well as effectively removing swarf, dirt and grime from shoes and boots. The mat is 100% nitrile rubber, offering resistance to oil and greases making them perfect for engineering workshops, kitchens, production areas as well as external entrances. A gripper backing ensures the mats remain firm underfoot and don't slip on wet or slippery surfaces.
- Cellmax is sturdy rubber duckboard that provides excellent rigidity due to its solid cellular construction. The straight edge product design allows the mats to be joined together to cover large areas, and the slip resistant surface is ideal for use in wet areas.
- Ecosorb is an anti-fatigue nitrile rubber mat designed for combined use with a replaceable sorbent. Manufactured from high quality 100% nitrile rubber, this mat is the perfect option for use in medium duty wet or oily industrial environments. The raised ramped edges form a tray around the mat whilst the grippy surface prevents the sorbent from moving.
- Happy Feet is a solid top nitrile mat with outstanding anti-fatigue properties and is resistant to chemicals, animal fats, machine oils and petroleum products. The cleated back minimises movement on the floor whilst the textured surface and bevelled borders maximise safety. Ideal for use in heavy duty industrial applications including welding areas and static sensitive areas.
- Interflex is a traditional grid welded PVC duckboard matting for use in industrial and commercial environments where slip hazards exist. The matting is designed to self-drain making it suitable for use in wet areas indoors or outdoors and where oil, grease or chemicals exist.
- Interflex Hazard is a traditional grid welded PVC duckboard matting with high visibility yellow strips down each side for workplace safety for use in industrial and commercial environments where slip hazards exist. The matting is designed to self-drain making it suitable for use in wet areas indoors or outdoors and where oil, grease or chemicals exist.