Oily and Greasy Areas
- Cushion Link Solid Top is a modular anti-fatigue matting system made with a resilient rubber compound and a connectable support design that offers outstanding fatigue relief. All Cushion Link mats have a male/female interlocking system and are available with connecting ramp edges for easy on-site custom configurations and trip-resistant formats. The mats are available in 6 options including ESD Static Dissipative for safety in electrical environments.
- Cushion Link Open Top is a modular anti-fatigue matting system made with a resilient rubber compound and a connectable support design that offers outstanding fatigue relief. All Cushion Link mats have a male/female interlocking system and are available with connecting ramp edges for easy on-site custom configurations and trip-resistant formats. Large holes provide excellent drainage and aeration leaving a dry, clean work area. The mats are available in 5 different options including an antimicrobial grease resistant option (red only) that inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Oilzone is a high quality anti fatigue mat perfect for use in environments where oil and chemicals are in frequent use. Made of 100% nitrile rubber with an open cell structure, raised studs and allow swarf and fluids to drain away leaving a safe comfortable work surface. Highly visible orange bevel edges on 3 sides of the mat provide added safety.
- Workzone is a multi-purpose duckboard mat, with a safety anti-slip surface and bevels on 4 sides. The honeycomb structure traps swarf and allows for liquids to disperse quickly, providing a safe working surface. At 13mm thick, the mat is durable yet easy to handle and clean. Available in two materials for different environments: Black Natural Rubber Suitable for heavy duty usage, in dry or wet environments. Not suitable for oil or greasy environments Red Nitrile Rubber Hard wearing nitrile rubber means this product is suitable for oily and greasy environments as well as standard wet and dry areas.
- Tough rubber duckboard matting, offering exceptional comfort and safety in heavy duty applications Straight edges allow mats to be joined in both directions using connectors, to cover large areas around machinery Drainage holes and raised studs allow fluid and debris to fall through, leaving a clear surface Designed to withstand harsh chemicals and yield a long service life Aggressive slip-resistant surface Overall height 20mm