Oily and Greasy Areas
- Cushion Link Solid Top is a modular anti-fatigue matting system made with a resilient rubber compound and a connectable support design that offers outstanding fatigue relief. All Cushion Link mats have a male/female interlocking system and are available with connecting ramp edges for easy on-site custom configurations and trip-resistant formats. The mats are available in 6 options including ESD Static Dissipative for safety in electrical environments.
- Workzone is a multi-purpose duckboard mat, with a safety anti-slip surface and bevels on 4 sides. The honeycomb structure traps swarf and allows for liquids to disperse quickly, providing a safe working surface. At 13mm thick, the mat is durable yet easy to handle and clean. Available in two materials for different environments: Black Natural Rubber Suitable for heavy duty usage, in dry or wet environments. Not suitable for oil or greasy environments Red Nitrile Rubber Hard wearing nitrile rubber means this product is suitable for oily and greasy environments as well as standard wet and dry areas.
- Interflex is a traditional grid welded PVC duckboard matting for use in industrial and commercial environments where slip hazards exist. The matting is designed to self-drain making it suitable for use in wet areas indoors or outdoors and where oil, grease or chemicals exist.
- The Kumfi Tile PVC is a very versatile interlocking matting system, with a wide variety of applications. The free flowing 4 way drainage design, and high grip pattern, mean the system is effective in wet, oily and greasy environments. The soft PVC construction provides barefoot comfort when used in a Leisure application, at the same time as providing effective anti fatigue properties for industrial use.
- The Ultraflow is a free-draining anti-fatigue mat, with a durable anti-slip surface. Made from 100% nitrile rubber, this mat can withstand oil and grease, making it ideal for use in kitchens, bars and food preparation areas.