- The Kumfi Tile PVC is a very versatile interlocking matting system, with a wide variety of applications. The free flowing 4 way drainage design, and high grip pattern, mean the system is effective in wet, oily and greasy environments. The soft PVC construction provides barefoot comfort when used in a Leisure application, at the same time as providing effective anti fatigue properties for industrial use.
- Kumfi Step matting is designed for swimming pool surrounds and changing area use, with its broad top profile giving excellent comfort and safety in wet areas. Made from anti-bacterial treated polyethylene, the mat prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria. Water grooves on the top surface allow moisture to run off the mat providing extra grip and safety while maintaining comfort for bare foot applications.
- Interflex Splash is a highly slip resistant and hygienic mat designed for use in wet areas such as swimming pools, changing and locker rooms and various other health facilities. The strong non-porous PVC duckboard construction, keeps the surface of the matting free from puddling water and helps maintain a safe and comfortable floor area. Interflex Splash is resistant to bacterial and fungal growth, and can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Interflex Style is a durable, impact resistant, slatted duckboard mat with a unique cross-ribbed design for extra barefoot comfort. Constructed from a high-grade unplasticized PVC, Interflex Style is resistant to bacterial and fungal growth. The matting has a free draining surface which makes it ideal for wet areas, such as pools, baths and saunas. The top profiles are organised across the walking direction to give additional comfort and stability.
- Shower and Bath mats are made from slip resistant rubber, with a textured top surface for enhanced grip. Drainage holes enable fast dispersion of water from the mat surface, while suction cups on the underside prevent creeping.