anti-slip decking strip
Anti-Slip Decking Strip
Decking Strips are an ideal solution for walkways and pedestrian areas where prevention of slips, trips and falls are a priority. The slimline profile is designed to fix directly to the floor surface to dramatically improve surface grip. Made from high quality fibreglass with chamfered edges ensures longevity and maximum safety.
- Moulded fibreglass GRP decking strip, with chamfered edge to both edges.
- Robust construction to withstand heavy usage and harsh environments.
- Impregnated silica grit surface protects against delamination - a common problem with metal backed alternatives.
- Fire-retardant additives ensure excellent fire and heat resistance, conforming to ASTM E84.
- Overall 4mm thickness.
- Available in bespoke lengths up to 3m, with additional options of drilling and countersinking.
Wear resistant surface to Level 3
Slip resistance Level 3
Suitable for outdoor use
Suitable for use in dry areas
Suitable for use in greasy areas
Suitable for use in heavy use areas
Suitable for use in oily and greasy areas
Suitable for use in wet areas
- Pendulum Test Value (PTV), Dry 82, Wet 76
- Ignitablity, tested to EN ISO 9239-1: 2010
- Radiant panel test for floorings, tested to EN ISO 9239-1
- Anti-slip, tested to BS7976.2
- ASTM E84
50mm X 1m
50mm X 3m
90mm X 1m
90mm X 3m
|DS0239BL||50mm X 1m||Black|
|DS0210BL||50mm X 3m||Black|
|DS0439BL||90mm X 1m||Black|
|DS0410BL||90mm X 3m||Black|
|DS0239YL||50mm X 1m||Yellow|
|DS0210YL||50mm X 3m||Yellow|
|DS0439YL||90mm X 1m||Yellow|
|DS0410YL||90mm X 3m||Yellow|