Floor Safety and Anti-Slip
- Diamond Grip General Purpose is a self-adhesive anti slip tape for slip protection in medium duty domestic and commercial environments. Along with possessing excellent grip levels the safety-grip is waterproof and can be used inside or out for added protection on steps or walkways.
- Diamond Grip coarse tape is a very durable, self-adhesive anti slip tape for slip protection in demanding environments. Its deeper grit and abrasive levels make it the ideal solution for use in industrial and construction areas exposed to constant coverage of dirt and water.
- The Aquasafe non slip waterproof tape is the perfect solution for safety and bare foot comfort in wet areas. Aquasafe offers many advantages over the abrasive material as it has an embossed textured surface that prevents the harbouring of any bacteria or dirt, can be very easily cleaned, and being a very tough material, provides excellent impact protection.
- Diamond grip aluminium plates are the ideal solution for use in areas where Diamond Grip tape is not suitable i.e constantly wet, uneven or loose surfaces. They are commonly used on external wooden surfaces such as decking as well as applying as slip resistant stair treads. With a non slip coating covering most of the top surface and finished with rounded corners these aluminium plates combine functionality and aesthetic into one.
- Cable Protectors offer a simple and cheap solution to hazards presented by training wires and leads. With two seperate internal channels, cables can be simply inserted through a slot on the base of the profile that then lay flat on the floor surface. Idea for use in offices, storage areas and workshops.
- The Knee Saver mat is a portable pad which provides a comfortable work surface for those who work while kneeling. Manufactured from a closed cell nitrile/PVC blended foam, it is suitable for use where oils and greases may be present. At 25mm thick, it helps to reduce strain and stress on the lower back and knees. Ideal for use in maintenance kits and individual work stations.
- Stair nosing covers are ideal for use in any high traffic area, helping to minimise the risk of slips, trips and falls. Designed for new projects and refurbishments, the simple design allows for quick and easy installation, ensuring limited downtime and disruption. All our nosing covers are manufactured from high quality fibreglass, ensuring longevity and maximum protection.
- Stair tread covers are ideal for use in any high traffic area, helping to minimise the risk of slips, trips and falls. Designed for new projects and refurbishments, the simple design allows for quick and easy installation, ensuring limited downtime and disruption. All our stair tread covers are manufactured from high quality fibreglass, ensuring longevity and maximum protection.