Standing for long periods of time on cold, hard floors causes general fatigue plus a host of other health complaints. These conditions, coupled with slips, trips and falls lead to decreased productivity, absenteeism and ultimately cost employers millions each year. Blue Diamond industrial mats are designed to reduce these occupational risks to a minimum and create a safe, comfortable working environment.
Up to 80% of workers who stand at work suffer from backache, headaches, poor circulation or knee and foot problems. Research has proved that using an anti-fatigue mat during an 8 hour period reduces tiredness and increases comfort by 50% in comparison to a hard floor. The matting encourages posture change and insulates the feet from temperature extremes and vibration, often reducing levels of absenteeism by up to 30%. 20% of accidents in the workplace are caused by slips, trips and falls. Anti-slip surfacing or raised duckboards can eliminate these risks by keeping feet off wet, slippery floors. Breakage of delicate items and tools can be costly and troublesome to clean up. Matting can be utilised to protect both floors and equipment.
- Cellmax is sturdy rubber duckboard that provides excellent rigidity due to its solid cellular construction. The straight edge product design allows the mats to be joined together to cover large areas, and the slip resistant surface is ideal for use in wet areas.
- Interflex is a traditional grid welded PVC duckboard matting for use in industrial and commercial environments where slip hazards exist. The matting is designed to self-drain making it suitable for use in wet areas indoors or outdoors and where oil, grease or chemicals exist.
- The diamond-embossed chequerplate top surface offers exceptional non-directional grip. Made of solid vinyl, this runner is easy to keep clean and has a low profile allowing for easy access for wheeled traffic. The Chequerplate Runner is recommended for applications where safety and slip protection is needed without anti-fatigue properties such as warehouse aisles, industrial passageways, shelf liners, workbenches and near machines to prevent objects sliding.
- The Rib Mat Electrical is a rubber safety mat that is designed to protect workers from electric shocks. It has a fine ribbed surface to help give grip and reduce slips. The matting has the regulation standard, stamped on the back of the product at 1m intervals. Fully certified and tested, 6mm overall thickness.
- Interflex Grip is an extremely tough duckboard matting with aggressive anti-slip surface, suitable for heavy duty industrial use. This matting will ensure maximum safety in wet, oil and greasy areas as well as providing ergonomic comfort for workers standing for long periods.
- Interflex Hazard is a traditional grid welded PVC duckboard matting with high visibility yellow strips down each side for workplace safety for use in industrial and commercial environments where slip hazards exist. The matting is designed to self-drain making it suitable for use in wet areas indoors or outdoors and where oil, grease or chemicals exist.