Standing for long periods of time on cold, hard floors causes general fatigue plus a host of other health complaints. These conditions, coupled with slips, trips and falls lead to decreased productivity, absenteeism and ultimately cost employers millions each year. Blue Diamond industrial mats are designed to reduce these occupational risks to a minimum and create a safe, comfortable working environment.
Up to 80% of workers who stand at work suffer from backache, headaches, poor circulation or knee and foot problems. Research has proved that using an anti-fatigue mat during an 8 hour period reduces tiredness and increases comfort by 50% in comparison to a hard floor. The matting encourages posture change and insulates the feet from temperature extremes and vibration, often reducing levels of absenteeism by up to 30%. 20% of accidents in the workplace are caused by slips, trips and falls. Anti-slip surfacing or raised duckboards can eliminate these risks by keeping feet off wet, slippery floors. Breakage of delicate items and tools can be costly and troublesome to clean up. Matting can be utilised to protect both floors and equipment.
- Kumfi Rib is a light duty anti fatigue mat designed for use in dry environments. The mat is manufactured from 9.4mm thick closed cell vinyl foam, and comes with a ribbed surface pattern for added traction and grip. With bevel edges to all sides, the Kumf Rib is available in a range of widths that can be cut to size.
- Kumfi Pebble is a light duty anti fatigue mat designed for use in dry environments. The mat is manufactured from 9.4mm thick closed cell vinyl foam, and comes with a pebble surface pattern for added traction and grip. With bevel edges to all sides, the Kumf Pebble is available in a range of widths that can be cut to size.
- Kumfi Diamond is a medium duty anti fatigue mat for use in a wide variety of dry environments. All varieties of this mat come complete with a diamond plate surface pattern and bevelled edges, to enhance worker comfort and safety. The 12.7mm thick, closed cell vinyl foam construction, means the Kumfi Diamond has good wear resistance to general industrial use.
- Kumfi Tough is a premium closed cell vinyl sponge mat, for heavy duty dry environments. With an overall product height of 14.3mm, the Kumfi Tough has a hard vinyl slip resistant top deckplate which is bonded to the sponge base for added durability. All sides are bevelled to esure a seamless transition between the mat and floor surface.
- Cellmax is sturdy rubber duckboard that provides excellent rigidity due to its solid cellular construction. The straight edge product design allows the mats to be joined together to cover large areas, and the slip resistant surface is ideal for use in wet areas.
- Interflex is a traditional grid welded PVC duckboard matting for use in industrial and commercial environments where slip hazards exist. The matting is designed to self-drain making it suitable for use in wet areas indoors or outdoors and where oil, grease or chemicals exist.
- Dynamat is a heavy duty premium quality loose-lay mat for floor protection and shock absorption in demanding application such as gymnasiums, stable, cow sheds etc. The broad ridge underside allows for water and liquids to drain easliy along with an anti-slip top surface for comfort and safety.
- The Rib Mat Electrical is a rubber safety mat that is designed to protect workers from electric shocks. It has a fine ribbed surface to help give grip and reduce slips. The matting has the regulation standard, stamped on the back of the product at 1m intervals. Fully certified and tested, 6mm overall thickness.
- Texture Top is a heavy duty anti-fatigue mat designed to withstand sparks and solders caused by welding. The tough pebble embossed rubber surface is bonded onto a resilient microcellularvinyl base giving excellent anti-fatigue properties. With it's easy to clean surface, texture top will withstand most industrial fluids and chemicals.