Standing for long periods of time on cold, hard floors causes general fatigue plus a host of other health complaints. These conditions, coupled with slips, trips and falls lead to decreased productivity, absenteeism and ultimately cost employers millions each year. Blue Diamond industrial mats are designed to reduce these occupational risks to a minimum and create a safe, comfortable working environment.
Up to 80% of workers who stand at work suffer from backache, headaches, poor circulation or knee and foot problems. Research has proved that using an anti-fatigue mat during an 8 hour period reduces tiredness and increases comfort by 50% in comparison to a hard floor. The matting encourages posture change and insulates the feet from temperature extremes and vibration, often reducing levels of absenteeism by up to 30%. 20% of accidents in the workplace are caused by slips, trips and falls. Anti-slip surfacing or raised duckboards can eliminate these risks by keeping feet off wet, slippery floors. Breakage of delicate items and tools can be costly and troublesome to clean up. Matting can be utilised to protect both floors and equipment.
- Dynamat is a heavy duty premium quality loose-lay mat for floor protection and shock absorption in demanding application such as gymnasiums, stable, cow sheds etc. The broad ridge underside allows for water and liquids to drain easliy along with an anti-slip top surface for comfort and safety.
- The Rib Mat Electrical is a rubber safety mat that is designed to protect workers from electric shocks. It has a fine ribbed surface to help give grip and reduce slips. The matting has the regulation standard, stamped on the back of the product at 1m intervals. Fully certified and tested, 6mm overall thickness.
- High quality ribbed non-conductive switchboard matting made from a PVC compound, providing the worker with protection from being grounded, thereby eliminating the possibility of electrical shock. The corrugated saw-tooth top surface provides increased traction and is easy to keep clean.
- Texture Top is a heavy duty anti-fatigue mat designed to withstand sparks and solders caused by welding. The tough pebble embossed rubber surface is bonded onto a resilient microcellularvinyl base giving excellent anti-fatigue properties. With it's easy to clean surface, texture top will withstand most industrial fluids and chemicals.
- Diamond Interlock is a heavy duty, interlocking rubber mat designed for quick and easy on-site installation in dry industrial environments. The mats are available as centre or end pieces for continuous lengths with bevelled edges to all sides for added safety. Along with being a very tough and durable mat, the moulded air pockets to the underside provide extra traction and comfort.
- Ergotred anti-fatigue matting with its domed air cushioned surface is designed to provide optimal worker comfort and improve circulation. Manufactured with heavy duty flexible rubber makes it an ideal option for comfort and safety in medium and heavy duty industrial environments.
- ESD Worktop Matting is a blue vinyl work surface designed to dissipate static from conductive items placed on it, keeping sensitive components safe from damaging static shocks. The smooth top surface is abrasion resistant and easy to wipe clean.
- Interflex Grip is an extremely tough duckboard matting with aggressive anti-slip surface, suitable for heavy duty industrial use. This matting will ensure maximum safety in wet, oil and greasy areas as well as providing ergonomic comfort for workers standing for long periods.
- Interflex Hazard is a traditional grid welded PVC duckboard matting with high visibility yellow strips down each side for workplace safety for use in industrial and commercial environments where slip hazards exist. The matting is designed to self-drain making it suitable for use in wet areas indoors or outdoors and where oil, grease or chemicals exist.