Standing for long periods of time on cold, hard floors causes general fatigue plus a host of other health complaints. These conditions, coupled with slips, trips and falls lead to decreased productivity, absenteeism and ultimately cost employers millions each year. Blue Diamond industrial mats are designed to reduce these occupational risks to a minimum and create a safe, comfortable working environment.
Up to 80% of workers who stand at work suffer from backache, headaches, poor circulation or knee and foot problems. Research has proved that using an anti-fatigue mat during an 8 hour period reduces tiredness and increases comfort by 50% in comparison to a hard floor. The matting encourages posture change and insulates the feet from temperature extremes and vibration, often reducing levels of absenteeism by up to 30%. 20% of accidents in the workplace are caused by slips, trips and falls. Anti-slip surfacing or raised duckboards can eliminate these risks by keeping feet off wet, slippery floors. Breakage of delicate items and tools can be costly and troublesome to clean up. Matting can be utilised to protect both floors and equipment.
- Cushion Link Solid Top is a modular anti-fatigue matting system made with a resilient rubber compound and a connectable support design that offers outstanding fatigue relief. All Cushion Link mats have a male/female interlocking system and are available with connecting ramp edges for easy on-site custom configurations and trip-resistant formats. The mats are available in 6 options including ESD Static Dissipative for safety in electrical environments.
- Ecosorb is an anti-fatigue nitrile rubber mat designed for combined use with a replaceable sorbent. Manufactured from high quality 100% nitrile rubber, this mat is the perfect option for use in medium duty wet or oily industrial environments. The raised ramped edges form a tray around the mat whilst the grippy surface prevents the sorbent from moving.
- Safety Scrape mats offer an excellent anti-slip work surface as well as effectively removing swarf, dirt and grime from shoes and boots. The mat is 100% nitrile rubber, offering resistance to oil and greases making them perfect for engineering workshops, kitchens, production areas as well as external entrances. A gripper backing ensures the mats remain firm underfoot and don't slip on wet or slippery surfaces.
- Kumfi Rib is a light duty anti fatigue mat designed for use in dry environments. The mat is manufactured from 9.4mm thick closed cell vinyl foam, and comes with a ribbed surface pattern for added traction and grip. With bevel edges to all sides, the Kumf Rib is available in a range of widths that can be cut to size.
- Kumfi Pebble is a light duty anti fatigue mat designed for use in dry environments. The mat is manufactured from 9.4mm thick closed cell vinyl foam, and comes with a pebble surface pattern for added traction and grip. With bevel edges to all sides, the Kumf Pebble is available in a range of widths that can be cut to size.
- Kumfi Diamond is a medium duty anti fatigue mat for use in a wide variety of dry environments. All varieties of this mat come complete with a diamond plate surface pattern and bevelled edges, to enhance worker comfort and safety. The 12.7mm thick, closed cell vinyl foam construction, means the Kumfi Diamond has good wear resistance to general industrial use.
- Kumfi Tough is a premium closed cell vinyl sponge mat, for heavy duty dry environments. With an overall product height of 14.3mm, the Kumfi Tough has a hard vinyl slip resistant top deckplate which is bonded to the sponge base for added durability. All sides are bevelled to esure a seamless transition between the mat and floor surface.
- Cushion Link Open Top is a modular anti-fatigue matting system made with a resilient rubber compound and a connectable support design that offers outstanding fatigue relief. All Cushion Link mats have a male/female interlocking system and are available with connecting ramp edges for easy on-site custom configurations and trip-resistant formats. Large holes provide excellent drainage and aeration leaving a dry, clean work area. The mats are available in 5 different options including an antimicrobial grease resistant option (red only) that inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Oilzone is a high quality anti fatigue mat perfect for use in environments where oil and chemicals are in frequent use. Made of 100% nitrile rubber with an open cell structure, raised studs and allow swarf and fluids to drain away leaving a safe comfortable work surface. Highly visible orange bevel edges on 3 sides of the mat provide added safety.