It is a recognised fact that 70-80% of interior soiling enters buildings via foot traffic. Good entrance matting systems can dramatically reduce this by stopping dirt at the door – in fact one square metre of matting can hold up to half a litre of excess moisture or remove half a kilo of dirt in a week, significantly reducing cleaning and maintenance costs and preventing slip hazards. The Blue Diamond entrance mat range combines style and performance, ensuring a good first impression and effective dirt control in any doorway.
- The Lexington is a highly absorbent, machine washable, cotton wiper mat. The natural cotton fibres are bonded onto a latex backing that has a waffle pattern for added grip. Available in a range of colours, the Lexington comes without a border but is finished with radius corners.
- Decoguard is an extremely durable carpet flooring, designed for large indoor entrance areas, including wall-to-wall applications. Exceptional ability to scrape debris from foot traffic and retain moisture whilst maintaining it's appearance over a long peroid of time.
- Safety Scrape mats offer an excellent anti-slip work surface as well as effectively removing swarf, dirt and grime from shoes and boots. The mat is 100% nitrile rubber, offering resistance to oil and greases making them perfect for engineering workshops, kitchens, production areas as well as external entrances. A gripper backing ensures the mats remain firm underfoot and don't slip on wet or slippery surfaces.
- The Scraper is a heavy-duty mat constructed from vinyl coated nylon loops, laminated into a tough PVC backing. Ideal for high traffic entryways where dirt, soil and moisture are easily trapped by the looped structure. Perfect for commercial, retail and industrial applications.
- Sticky step plastic is a contamination control mat formed of 30 adhesive layers. Dust and dirt are effectively captured when foot-traffic or equipment wheels pass over it into the controlled environment. The numbered layers can be easily peeled off to reveal a new clean surface. Suitable for use in cleanrooms, laboratories, pharmaceutical areas and specialist manufactuing, e.g. aerospace.
- Tough rubber duckboard matting, offering exceptional comfort and safety in heavy duty applications Straight edges allow mats to be joined in both directions using connectors, to cover large areas around machinery Drainage holes and raised studs allow fluid and debris to fall through, leaving a clear surface Designed to withstand harsh chemicals and yield a long service life Aggressive slip-resistant surface Overall height 20mm
- Carpet Protector is a loose-lay PVC runner incorporating a gripper backing to keep it firmly located on carpets. This is ideal for use in busy areas where there is increased risk of spills or general wear, as the runner can be easily cleaned.
- These desk mats are the ideal solution to protect your flooring and keep it in pristine condition. Featuring a gripper back and clear finish, this thick desk mat is the perfect option for use on carpeted surfaces without slippage or concealing the carpet. Manufactured from polycarbonate makes it extremely durable and prevents the chair's castor wheels from damaging the floor.
- Groundsafe is an impact absorbing natural rubber matting for safe surfacing in playgrounds and other outdoor public areas. The moulded anti-slip cellular structure allows grass to penetrate, establishing a firm bond to the ground and effectively hiding the matting.