Floor matting has numerous applications in the leisure industry where underfoot safety and comfort are of paramount importance. The Blue Diamond range contains a comprehensive selection of products designed to enhance sports and leisure environments.
Duckboard type matting can be used to reduce slip hazards around swimming pools and other wet areas, especially important in public facilities where old or very young persons may be at risk. Rubber matting in gymnasium areas provide shock absorption to protect floors and equipment, as well as improving noise control and comfort. The use of cellular rubber matting in outdoor play areas, public footpaths and golf courses provide a simple solution to erosion control and safety requirements.
- The Kumfi Tile PVC is a very versatile interlocking matting system, with a wide variety of applications. The free flowing 4 way drainage design, and high grip pattern, mean the system is effective in wet, oily and greasy environments. The soft PVC construction provides barefoot comfort when used in a Leisure application, at the same time as providing effective anti fatigue properties for industrial use.
- The Aquasafe non slip waterproof tape is the perfect solution for safety and bare foot comfort in wet areas. Aquasafe offers many advantages over the abrasive material as it has an embossed textured surface that prevents the harbouring of any bacteria or dirt, can be very easily cleaned, and being a very tough material, provides excellent impact protection.
- Kumfi Step matting is designed for swimming pool surrounds and changing area use, with its broad top profile giving excellent comfort and safety in wet areas. Made from anti-bacterial treated polyethylene, the mat prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria. Water grooves on the top surface allow moisture to run off the mat providing extra grip and safety while maintaining comfort for bare foot applications.
- The Trapwell Comfort is constructed from soft vinyl loops, bonded together to form an open, free draining structure. The seamless pattern means it is easy to cut and fit round obstructions, such as a pool hand rails. Without any backing, the mat can be used on either side and is very easy to clean.
- Interflex Splash is a highly slip resistant and hygienic mat designed for use in wet areas such as swimming pools, changing and locker rooms and various other health facilities. The strong non-porous PVC duckboard construction, keeps the surface of the matting free from puddling water and helps maintain a safe and comfortable floor area. Interflex Splash is resistant to bacterial and fungal growth, and can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Interflex Style is a durable, impact resistant, slatted duckboard mat with a unique cross-ribbed design for extra barefoot comfort. Constructed from a high-grade unplasticized PVC, Interflex Style is resistant to bacterial and fungal growth. The matting has a free draining surface which makes it ideal for wet areas, such as pools, baths and saunas. The top profiles are organised across the walking direction to give additional comfort and stability.
- The Gym mat is an extremely durable loose-lay interlocking floor tile for comfort and safety in gymnasiums and weight training areas. The flat, textured surface allows for great stability whilst the bevel edges eliminate trip hazards. Made from 100% rubber this heavy duty mat protects equipment from damage, absorbs shock and reduces noise levels.
- Dynamat is a heavy duty premium quality loose-lay mat for floor protection and shock absorption in demanding application such as gymnasiums, stable, cow sheds etc. The broad ridge underside allows for water and liquids to drain easliy along with an anti-slip top surface for comfort and safety.